(412) 496-9448

mike@istartedfromzero.com

Blog

Home-Blog-The 80/20 Rule
mike-fallat-dreamstarters-publishing-80-20

💥The 80/20 rule is undeniable.

❓Did you know...

📟According to U.S. News & World Report, the failure rate for New Year's resolutions is said to be about 80 percent, and most lose their resolve by mid-February❓ this means 1 out of 5 will go farther & faster than the remaining 4 (potentially combined).

😮Stats show that this number applies to your business too. 80% of your revenue will come from 20% of clients.

👨‍🏫It's called the Pareto principal. Which means 20% of your activity will outweigh/equal the other 80%.

💲After working with & learning from many #millionaires, I see how the most successful work. And I also see how the ones who struggle work.

👊The most successful are focusing on the 20% of the activities that they can #MAXIMIZE. Stuff that really really matters to their goal.

😨The ones who struggle focus on the 80% (or even 100%). ---> Which means they lack concentration / lack focus. They worry about stuff that doesn't really matter.

🤸‍♂️As I looked around the gym yesterday, you can see people who are "trying it out". They don't know what to do or how to do it.

👉This same thing happens to people in business / sales. They are "trying it out" but never get very clear on what they can MAXIMIZE.

👉The longer you stay in the gym, the business world, or the sales world, the herd becomes thinner and thinner as you climb. It's just the 80/20 rule at work.

👉When March hits, and you are still on task with your resolution, just realize that you are already ahead of the pack.

🔴But make no mistake about it, winning part way through the race ... Is not the same as winning the race.

🔴The trek is long & brutal. Resist the temptation to focusing on small, insignificant, and non result producing tasks/ problems. Focus on what really matters to the end goals.

🔴 By focusing on the 20%... You will become one of the 20%

mike-fallat-dreamstarters-publishing-80-20

Want some help become one of the 20%? Visit BOOKMARKETINGHERO.COM to get the chance for a multitude of opportunities, like having a book written, published, and marketed for you in 30 days or less. There's also offers for social media management and automated press releases! Don't miss out! Some examples of the press releases down below.

http://industrynewsarticles.com/industry_articles/2020/01/book-creation-service-helps-authors-get-creative-469410.htm#.XjD_6GhKjZs

http://markets.financialcontent.com/investplace/news/read/39412838/Book_Creation_Service_Helps_Authors_Get_Creative

http://internet-newsarticles.com/internet_articles/2020/01/book-creation-service-helps-authors-get-creative-469410.htm#.XjD_4WhKjZs

http://quotes.fatpitchfinancials.com/fatpitch.financials/news/read/39412838

Share:

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CATEGORIES

RECENT POSTS

SUBSCRIPTION

TAG